Some people seem to think that accountancy is only for accountants and the tax man, but we at Sage and Quickbooks Solutions firmly believe that your company’s accounts should be one of the most powerful weapons in your business armoury.
With our long-term experience and extensive expertise we can show you how to:
- Produce customised reports which will be invaluable to your business
- Spend time analysing your results instead of making the calculations
- Understand and implement your own time-saving methods
- Automate many of your financial and routine tasks
- Choose the best format for your financial management information
SQ Solutions can give you the business skills necessary to understand:
- At what point your business becomes profitable and starts to make money
- About the importance of Cash Flow and how it works
- How to read a Profit and Loss Account and a Balance Sheet
- How to create meaningful reports from a set of accounts
- How to distinguish your debtors from your creditors
- How to automate your financial reports and interpret the results
- Which part of your business is giving you the best return
- If your pricing structure is correct
- How to forecast where your business will be in 12 months time
Management Case Studies
Here are some example case studies for you to browse through – we think they illustrate the range of Financial Management experience which SQ Solutions can offer your business.
Case Study 1
An income report for an IFA of 200 to 600+ items being analysed over 12 people. Results reduced the time taken from up to 2 days to less than 2 hours.
Case Study 2
A UK payroll needing complicated analysis for an overseas HQ that most computer payrolls could not analyse within their systems. In addition, the HQ often changed the analysis requirements. Results reduced the data input, with each individual being entered only once and a simple wages journal at the end of the process to put into the accounts.
Case Study 3
A German HQ required their format of accounts by 2nd of the month. The whole process was automated from trial balance of Sage Line 50 Accounts and exported into a spreadsheet to produce the German accounts.